Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s study in the UK are offered for citizens of creating Commonwealth countries. These scholarships are subsidized by the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
Degree: Masters Degree
Study in: UK
Course starts: Sept/Oct 2021
Deadline: 18 Jan/1 Feb 2021 (annual)
You should apply to study at a UK university which has a section subsidizing concurrence with the CSC. View a full list of UK universities with part subsidizing agreements
Level and Field(s) of study:
Masters Degree Program under six themes:
- Science and innovation for advancement
- Strengthening well-being systems and limit
- Advancing worldwide prosperity
- Strengthening worldwide harmony, security and administration
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
Number of Commonwealth Scholarships:
Resident of or have been conceded evacuee status by a qualified Commonwealth nation,
Every Scholarship provides airfare to and from United Kingdom, educational cost and assessment fees, stipend, thesis award (if appropriate), introductory appearance remittance, among others. Please see the 2018 Commonwealth Scholarship Terms and Conditions for full scholarship benefits.
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- The candidate must be a resident of or have been allowed outcast status by a qualified Commonwealth nation, or be a British Protected Person
- Be for all time resident in a qualified Commonwealth nation
- You must be accessible to start your scholastic studies in the UK by the start of the UK scholarly year in September 2021
- By September 2021, hold a first degree of in any event upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and an important postgraduate capability (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not typically store a second UK Master’s degree. In the event that you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you should give justification as to why you wish to embrace this study
- NOT be registered for a PhD, or a MPhil prompting a PhD, at a UK university or in your nation of origin before September/October 2021
- Be not able to stand to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have given all supporting documentation in the necessary arrangement
- The CSC does not acknowledge direct applications for these scholarships. All applications must be made through one of these assigning bodies: public designating agencies (this is the fundamental course of application) or selected non-legislative organizations and magnanimous bodies.
- Each choosing body is responsible for its own selection process. You must check with your selecting body for their specific guidance and rules for applying, their own qualification models, and their own closing date for applications.
- You must make your application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS), notwithstanding some other application structure that you are needed to finish by your selecting body. The CSC won’t acknowledge any applications that are not submitted through the online application system.
- All applications must be submitted by 16:00 (GMT) on 18 January 2021 at the latest and must incorporate the supporting documentation (allude to the website) by 16:00 (GMT) on 1 February 2021.
- It is critical to peruse the 2021 Commonwealth Scholarship and Conditions and visit the authority website (connect found beneath) to access the EAS system and for definite data on the best way to apply for this scholarship.