Scholarships in Sweden University
The Axel Adler Scholarship is the University of Gothenburg principle scholarship program for fee paying students pursuing eligible Master’s programs at the University.
Education: Masters Degree
Deadline: 15 Feb 2021 (yearly)
Study in: Sweden
Course starts August 2021
University of Gothenburg in Sweden
Field(s) of study:
Any full-time, Masters programs offered at the University remembering the Bachelor’s program for Software Engineering
Number of Scholarships:
60 for Master of Arts and Master of Science programs and 4 for Master’s programs inside the Fine, Applied and Performing Arts
Citizens from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
Scholarships cover the educational expense of the program you are admitted to. It is an educational expense waiver in particular; no extra monetary support for everyday costs or travel grants are given.
You are eligible to apply for the scholarship in the event that you meet the rules listed underneath:
- You are needed to pay educational expenses to Swedish universities
- You have applied to any of our master’s programs, full-time studies or you have applied for the single man’s program in software designing (full-time studies).
- You must have submitted your application by 15 January 2021 through universityadmissions.se.
- You have paid the application fee and recorded your qualification for studies by 1 February 2021.
- You have listed a program at the University of Gothenburg, as your first decision at universityadmissions.se.
Application instructions University of Gothenburg:
To be considered for the scholarships, one must have applied for a Master’s Program through universityadmissions.se by 15 January 2021. Just applicants with a University of Gothenburg program as their first decision are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Eligible students will get an email with application instructions by 8 February 2021. The application will then close on 15 February 2021.
It is essential to visit the authority website (connect found underneath) to access the application structure and for definite data on the most proficient method to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: Click Here
Related Scholarships: List of Scholarships