Scholarships in the UK for international students are offered by the Government of the UK. The name of the scholarship is the British Chevening Scholarships. All the international students can be benefited from these scholarships the given below requirements.
British Government / Foreign Office
Deadline: November 2, 2021 (annual)
Study Location: United Kingdom
The course begins in September / October 2022.
Chevening Scholarships in the UK
Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations are offering a UK Government Global Scholarship Program Chevening Scholarships, funded by them. The program presents awards to outstanding researchers from around the world for pursuing a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Any UK university.
Full-time master’s degree program in any subject. Use our Course Search Tool to find qualified master’s degrees at every university across the UK.
The number of awards:
About 1,500 scholarships will be awarded globally.
Scholarships are awarded to citizens of Chewing Gum countries. The eligibility of Chevening Scholarships can be seen on the official website for a complete list of countries.
Scholarship Cost / Inclusion:
This scholarship normally covers an economy class return ticket to the UK, university tuition fees, a monthly residence allowance, and additional grants and allowances to cover basic expenses.
To be eligible for this Scholarship, you must have:
- Become a citizen of a country or region eligible for Chevening.
- Return to the country of citizenship for at least two years after the end of the scholarship.
- You have completed all the components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter the postgraduate program at a UK university until you submit your application. This is usually equivalent to a 2: 1 UK Second Class Honors degree but may vary depending on your studies and university choices.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- UK Apply for three different UK eligible university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these options by 15 July 2022.
Applications will open on August 3, 2021.
Applications for this Award can only be submitted using the specific system introduced by them named as Chevening Online Application System, available via the “Apply” button on your Country page. The deadline for the application submission for this scholarship is November 2, 2021 at 12:00 GMT.
For detailed information on applying for this scholarship, visit the official website of your country page.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/
Must Read This Article: Kinds of Scholarships Right For You